Cheese chilli tuna chip
- 2 tins of tuna
- 300 grams of oven baked or home made oven baked chips
- 300 grams of boiled broccoli
- 50 grams of mild cheddar
- 100 grams of home made chilli sauce (tinned chopped tomatoes, onions, chilli powder, garlic: stir fried together for 5 min)
Nice and easy recipe for a tasty nutrient dense dish!
1. Bake the oven chips first when They are light golden colour transfer them onto. Smaller baking tray.
2. Mix the drained tuna with the chilli sauce and spread all over chips
3. Top the tuna with chopped boiled broccoli and spread evenly
4. Sprinkle all with cheese and bake until cheese is melted and starts going light brown in colour. Serves 1-2