Chicken roulade (for gainz)
- 8 chicken breast
- Half a jar of cranberry sauce
- 2 hand fulls of shelled pistachio nuts
- Table spoon of olive oil
- Himalayan pink salt
1. Begins the process by tenderising the chicken breasts (hammer them flat!) until they are 5mm - 1cm flat.
2. On the kitchen worktop spread 2 large sheets of thicker tin foil over lapping each other creating a bigger sheet.
3. Pour a tablespoon of olive oil or clarified butter on top and brush it all over the foil.
4. Sprinkle a bit of salt all over the oiled sheets and start spreading the chicken breasts creating a big square! Hammered side up! Lightly sprinkle with salt and start spreading the cranberry sauce all over the chicken. Spread the nuts evenly all over them.
5. Once all the chicken have been covered with all the sauce and all the nuts. Slowly lift the tin foil holding it on both sides from you. Create a small fold by lifting it and slowly proceed doing so until all the meat is rolled up in a sausage shape.
6. Then tightly roll it in the tinfoil that it's sitting on. Crush and twist the ends pushing them inwards.
7. But it on a baking tray and fill the baking tray with water you want the roulade to be at least 1/3 submerged in water. Bake for 1 hour and 40 minutes at 180C in a preheated oven.
8. Enjoy hot or cold. Serves 6, or 2 Varangians